To focus Nokia Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- How do I remove an account from my Lumia phone?
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- What is the glance screen for my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- What are effects on the Cinemagraph app on my Lumia phone?