Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?
- Can I delete stories that I have shared with the Storyteller app?
- How can I share my story in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- Can a friend of my friend access my story if the URL is shared with them?