This is a limitation inherent to Windows Phone 7.x devices, for example, Lumia 800. The Windows Phone 7 platform is capable of transferring only 500 messages.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?