If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the sounds.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
If you have used the Office Sounds add-in on your computer with an earlier version of Microsoft Office (for example, if you installed the add-in for Microsoft Office XP and then upgraded to Office 2003), you will need to uninstall and then reinstall this add-in.
To start using Office Sounds
To select or clear specific sounds
- On the Tools menu, click
- In the Options dialog box, click the General tab, select
the Provide feedback with sound check box, and then click OK.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, click Control
Panel, and then double-click the Sounds and Multimedia
- In the Sound Events list, scroll down to Microsoft Office,
and select the sound you wish to turn on or off.
- Adjust the volume by sliding the Volume bar.
- Click OK.
To remove the download file, delete the file sounds.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office
Sounds and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.