For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
Yes, depending on your phone model and software, some options may look a little different and some features may not be available.
If your phone is running Lumia Cyan or newer, you can find FM Radio in the App list on your phone.
- From the Start, swipe left and tap FM Radio.
- Plug in your wired headset (it acts as the FM radio antenna), tune to a specific station and tap Play to start or stop playback.
- Tap ... (options), and select switch to speaker or switch to headset.
If you have an older Lumia phone, you can find FM Radio in the Music+Videos hub.
- On the Start screen, tap the Music+Videos tile, swipe to Collection (or zune), and tap radio.
- Plug in your wired headset, tune to a specific station and tap Play to start or stop playback.
- Select and hold the station number, and select switch to speaker or switch to headset.
- The Lumia 620, 810 and 928 do not have the hardware required for FM radio.
- The FM Radio in Lumia 610 does not support loudspeaker.