How can we help you?
- Why is there no key light on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625 or 1320 phone when I use it in the dark?
- Why do I see 'Critical update' notification on my Lumia phone?
- Why can I not share all my pictures using Lumia Play to?
- When I charge my Lumia 1320 phone, the clock and notifications are visible all the time. How do I switch them off?
- Where can I get Lumia Play to?
Explore your phone
Set up your phone
- Switch the phone on
- Transfer content using your Microsoft account
- Charge your phone with a USB charger
- Copy contacts
- Insert the memory card
- Insert the SIM card
- Transfer content using OneDrive
- Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone or iPhone
- Connect the headset
- Transfer content from a Symbian or S40 phone
- Transfer content to your new Nokia Lumia
- Remove the memory card
Documents and files
- pdfNokia Lumia 1320 User Guide (3.09 MB)
Get the user guide in PDF format.