The built-in dictionary helps you to write messages quickly. When you start typing text, you will notice that your phone suggests words based on the letters you have typed so far. You can press the suggestion to add it to your message. If you would like the phone to recognize a particular word in the future, type the word, tap it, and then press the plus sign (+) next to the word in the suggestion bar.
If you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:
Windows Phone 8
- Go to Settings > keyboard, and tap your language keyboard.
- Uncheck Suggest text.
- Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
- Press advanced > reset suggestions to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
Windows Phone 7
- Go to Settings > keyboard, and select input languages under Choose keyboard languages.
- Press typing settings, and then press input language under Keyboard.
- Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
- Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
- Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.