The Lumia Play to app can share pictures, videos, and music that is stored on your phone and that is not Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected. You cannot share streaming music services, such as Pandora or Mix Radio, as this content is DRM protected.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- Can I save a video or audio attachment from an MMS in my Lumia phone?