No. The Lumia Play to app does not function as a DLNA player (DMP) and therefore cannot pull and show content from other devices, such as PCs. The Lumia Play to app pushes content to be shown on other devices.
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- How do I create a music playlist on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?