No. The Lumia Play to app does not function as a DLNA player (DMP) and therefore cannot pull and show content from other devices, such as PCs. The Lumia Play to app pushes content to be shown on other devices.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- Can I save a video or audio attachment from an MMS in my Lumia phone?