- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Check if the issue occurs when you activate the speaker of the phone or with the wired headset.
- Check if you can recover the issue by switching your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- What to do if POP/IMAP email sync fails with error code 80070015 or 80004005 in my Windows Phone 7 device ?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way