Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I transfer my contacts, calendar entries and to-dos to my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone