Read on to learn how to put your SIM card in your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
- With the back of the phone facing you, put your fingernail in the gap on the right edge of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Put the SIM in, contact area face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Put the cover back on.
Remove the SIM card
- Remove the back cover and battery. Use the opening above the SIM holder to push the card out of the holder.