Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I transfer my contacts, calendar entries and to-dos to my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone