Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- How do I delete an Office document file on my Lumia phone?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?
- How do I sync a notebook I started on my Lumia phone up to OneDrive for the first time?
- Can I view past calendar entries on my Lumia phone?
- Can I receive calendar items from other Nokia phones on my Nokia Lumia?