Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- Can I view past calendar entries on my Lumia phone?
- How do I delete an Office document file on my Lumia phone?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?
- How do I sync a notebook I started on my Lumia phone up to OneDrive for the first time?
- Can I receive calendar items from other Nokia phones on my Nokia Lumia?