Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What is a Windows Live ID? I do not have one, so can I still use my Lumia phone?
- How do I set up and sign in to Skype on my Lumia phone?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- How can I ensure that I will not lose my Contacts information on my Lumia phone?
- How do I remove a mail account from my Lumia phone?