At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- Why my Bluetooth headset does not ring using the same ringtone as my Lumia phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- How do I install applications from the memory card on my Lumia phone?
- What if I lose my microSD card, or the card is broken?
- Why doesn't my phone show the correct time when the automatic time is selected in the phone settings?