Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- Why are the app notifications coming late on my Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and where to find it on my Lumia?
- Why do text messages with smileys from my Lumia to certain contacts appear as blank space or boxes?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot send or receive email