Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select sign-in, and enter your credentials to setup your account on the device. You can also set up the account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc.
- Why does the side key seem to get stuck after I put the back cover on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do to increase speed on my Lumia?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- I cannot download or update apps from Store on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot end a call because my Lumia screen remains black