Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- How can I get additional support for Angry Birds Roost application?
- The ‘My Family setup needed’ appears whenever trying to install any apps on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Lumia phone?