Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone