Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone
- Why does the image I pinned with #TileArt not fit together properly?
- I have made the home screen background image with the #TileArt app. How can I select it?