- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Check if the issue occurs when you activate the speaker of the phone or with the wired headset.
- Check if you can recover the issue by switching your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?