Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- How many images can I select for a story video in Storyteller?
- Can cinemagraphs and video clips also be a part of my Story video in Storyteller?
- When I create a Story video in Storyteller, only some of the images in my Story are featured. Why?