Read on to learn how to insert your SIM card into your phone.
Important: Your device uses a micro-SIM card, also known as a mini-UICC SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards, or use of SIM card adapters, may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Note: Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached.
Make sure the phone is switched off.
- With the back of the phone facing you, place your thumb on the back of the phone next to the camera lens.
- At the top left corner, put your fingernail in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Bend the cover until a side seam opens slightly.
- Repeat on the other corner, and remove the cover.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the SIM into the card slot until it locks into place. Make sure the contact area is face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and replace the battery.
- Press the bottom edge of the back cover against the bottom edge of the phone.
- Press the back of the cover until it snaps into place.