Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I remove a number from the blocked list in the call+SMS filter app?
- How do I take a screenshot of the current window on my Lumia phone?
- Can I block phone calls from private numbers using the call+SMS filter app?
- What is the call+SMS filter application on my Lumia device?