Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select sign-in, and enter your credentials to setup your account on the device. You can also set up the account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?