Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone
- The glance screen content is black and the settings are blank showing only the header in my Lumia. What can I do?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?