The mailbox may have some emails with an excessively long subject line that are not supported by Windows Phone 8. Once you have removed the suspect mail item (i.e. cleaned the mailbox or move the suspect mail to a folder that phone does not sync) the error will cease.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?