Lumia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Lumia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?