Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?