- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?