- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- How can I update my Lumia software (Windows Phone 8)?