With the App Folder application, you can create a folder tile containing all relevant apps or settings shortcuts, which lets you simplify the view of home screen. The app makes it easy for the user to find the wanted apps or settings. In Nokia App Folder, you can add or delete different apps or settings shortcuts and pin the folder to the home screen.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?