With the App Folder application, you can create a folder tile containing all relevant apps or settings shortcuts, which lets you simplify the view of home screen. The app makes it easy for the user to find the wanted apps or settings. In Nokia App Folder, you can add or delete different apps or settings shortcuts and pin the folder to the home screen.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?