Yes, you can. See Deleting content from your phone in Nokia Link help for detailed info on how to get rid of the phone content you no longer need. Please make sure you have the latest version of Nokia Link installed.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- How do I use Google Talk for video calls in my Nokia N9?
- Can I view my pictures and videos on my TV, if my Nokia N9 phone doesn't support HDMI?
- How do I prevent extra data costs when there are apps running in the background in Nokia N9?
- Does live multitasking and the Events screen consume much battery power in Nokia N9?