This is normal behavior. Battery is first fully charged, but if the charger is still connected, it will go to maintenance charging to prolong the battery lifetime. In this state charging happens only periodically. This will cause that battery might not always show full 100% level, when charger is removed.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- How do I use Google Talk for video calls in my Nokia N9?
- Can I view my pictures and videos on my TV, if my Nokia N9 phone doesn't support HDMI?
- How do I prevent extra data costs when there are apps running in the background in Nokia N9?
- Does live multitasking and the Events screen consume much battery power in Nokia N9?