No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- How do I use Google Talk for video calls in my Nokia N9?
- Can I view my pictures and videos on my TV, if my Nokia N9 phone doesn't support HDMI?
- How do I prevent extra data costs when there are apps running in the background in Nokia N9?
- Does live multitasking and the Events screen consume much battery power in Nokia N9?