Make sure that your device has correct GPRS/3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the accesspoint (AP) that the phone is using to access GPRS/3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as a default connectivity method may be for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services and email only.
- How is my MixRadio MR+ subscription changing?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- After LINE Corporation has acquired MixRadio, what changes about the way my personal data is collected and processed?
- Will I still be able to activate a free trial of the MixRadio MR+ subscription or start a new MR+ subscription on my Lumia?
- How is the MixRadio pre-paid credit vouchers for Downloads feature changing?