Download the app, and install it on your Mac. Open the Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac app, and connect your phone to your Mac with a compatible USB cable. Drag and drop the photos or videos onto the computer icon at the bottom of the screen. The photos and videos are saved in the pictures folder. To change the target folder on your Mac, in the Pictures dropdown menu, select Other.
- Can I transfer photos from my memory card to my Mac?
- Why can’t I see all my photos and videos in Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac?
- Why does Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac duplicate some of my photos and videos after the transfer?
- Do I need to update Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac app?
- How can I export photos from my Mac to my Lumia Windows Phone 8?