Chronic Disease Management
Patients today expect more and better services, driving healthcare
providers to improve service delivery and reduce complexity for patients and
caregivers alike. Providers need solutions to help them streamline
coordination of care and case management, and direct tailored outreach and
education programs to specific communities, as they reduce administrative
burdens and operating overhead.
Patient-focused customer relationship management (CRM) can deliver more
efficient outreach, care coordination, and case management. It empowers
employees to provide improved services to a broader population, promote good
health, and enhance citizen well-being while managing outreach and service
costs. A solution based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables clinicians to
facilitate and automate outreach and service activities to engage community
members and strengthen relationships.
A patient relationship management solution built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
works like and with familiar Microsoft products and technologies, such as
Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server. It
interoperates with multiple systems, and can help automate workflows within
nd across organizations. Your own organization can benefit from a familiar,
uniform, optimized environment that requires less training and reduces the
need for IT development and support staff.
Discover the power of productivity in the cloud. The deep
integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with Microsoft Office 365
(Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft
Exchange Online, and Microsoft Lync Online) makes it easy for healthcare
provider staff to do their best work with minimal training. Familiar Microsoft
products and interfaces that they already know and use help them expand their
use of CRM information and collaborate more efficiently. And Microsoft Dynamics
CRM Online, combined with Microsoft Office 365, adds the flexibility, easy
maintenance, and low front-end costs of a world-class, cloud-based solution.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, Flexible, Easy Deployment Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be implemented within single departments or divisions, and expanded to other areas as resources allow. On-premises deployment offers organizations more customization, control, and system ownership. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online allows you to get up and running quickly with low start-up costs, shortening your time to benefit. Regardless of your deployment choice, you get the same great user experience and solution.
- Patient Communications Management Manage patient relationships using a centralized view of an individual's records across multiple providers and caregivers. Append triggers to the patient information that will automatically send personalized reminders related to self-administered care, appointments, changes in medication, and tips for condition management and a healthy lifestyle.
- Patient Information Management Patients want quick and efficient interactions that don't require them to provide the same information again and again. Maintain patient information in centralized records. Build workflows that streamline the collection and role-specific authorized sharing of patient information across departments.
- Payment Authorization and Processing Streamlined processes are essential for timely authorization and payment, as well as patient satisfaction. Use centralized patient information and standard processes to help ensure all necessary information is collected at the appropriate time.
- Referrals Management Consistent processes and strong communication channels are critical to patient well-being and satisfaction when referrals are needed between clinicians, specialists, departments, and facilities. Create standard procedures that are agreed upon across organizations. Automate communications that help ensure patients receive uninterrupted care through transitions, and take advantage of videoconferencing and presence capabilities in Microsoft Lync to enhance communications. Create automated workflow and alerts that remind clinicians of appointments with referred patients so they can familiarize themselves with their cases.
- Comprehensive Business Intelligence Ensuring that your healthcare facility operates efficiently is critical to your success. Easily view key performance indicators like revenue per department using dashboards available through integration with Microsoft SharePoint Server. Share real-time information using familiar Microsoft tools. For example, through integration with SQL Server, live links to patient data can be established in Microsoft Excel worksheets, allowing managers to quickly identify and respond to trends, such as increased cases of viral infections.
- Clinical Trial Management Furthering medical research is essential for improving treatment and prevention. Use automated outreach campaign tools to recruit patients. Create customized processes to track results and ensure compliance to trial standards. Use centralized dashboards provided through integration with SharePoint Server to view trial results and drill into specific key performance indicators.
- Familiar Look and Feel Give sales, service, and marketing personnel a user interface that is designed to work like and with the Microsoft Office productivity tools they already know and use, helping to increase user adoption and lower training costs. Deliver the same experience in the cloud by using Microsoft Office 365 in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.