Performance Management - Pulse Analytics
Systemgroup responded to the needs of healthcare professionals with a
performance management solution which provides visibility into mandated
performance indicators as well as peer benchmarks to support enhanced patient outcomes.
Systemgroup chose Microsoft SQL Server as the BI and reporting framework for a solution of
prebuilt technical components designed to accelerate the implementation of a decision support
solution within the healthcare environment.
The prebuilt components include data architecture for both clinical and financial data,
which allows pulseAnalytics to be easily customized and for a faster, lower cost implementation
and a speedy return on investment.
The extensible design includes web based automated electronic scorecards and dashboards,
linked and integrated drill-down capabilities, pre-populated and ad hoc reporting and a unique
pulseAnalytics was designed to be interoperable with a multitude of healthcare
information systems including Meditech, Cerner, McKesson, and Allscripts, among others.
Features and Benefits
Unprecedented User Experience
Complete Information Views
- a self-guided, intuitive approach encourages optimum user adoption
- a holistic view of corporate data
- simplified detail views for greater clarity
BI Standards Based
- Rapid implementation
- Low licensing costs
- Unlimited, secure user access
Identifies Best Practices
- Removes third party dependency
- Flexible to meet changing needs
- pulseAnalytics is a natural element of a complete BI solution
- Supports an Integrated Health Services Plan