Microsoft Educator Network
Microsoft has a responsibility to provide holistic solutions for Education, including inspiring teachers to get more out of today's classroom technology and applications.
Formerly known as Partners in Learning, Microsoft Educator Network is part of a 15-year, $750 million global initiative working with schools and educators to improve teaching and learning practices. This global network of Educators, provides access to free, quality resources and training to support teachers and schools. Find out more about MEN resources.
Teaching with Technology
The Teaching with Technology (TwT) curriculum helps educators understand how Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can enhance teaching and learning experiences and develop Digital Skills.
Teaching with Technology is free, aligned with the UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers, and allows you to log out at any time, picking up where you left off when you return.
The courses are:
- COURSE 1: Why does the UNESCO ICT-CFT promote technology literacy?
- COURSE 2: Selecting ICT resources to support curriculum outcomes
- COURSE 3: How do technology and pedagogy mix?
- COURSE 4: Use basic ICT tools to support teaching and learning
- COURSE 5: Organize and manage the use of ICT in your classroom
- COURSE 6: Technology literacy and your professional development