WHAT IS THE TRANSFORM THE DATACENTRE WORKSHOP?
The Microsoft Transform The Datacentre Workshops are ½ day and delivered jointly with our one of our strategic partners at regional locations across the UK.
We recently announced the availability of new solutions to help you manage hybrid cloud services and connected devices with greater agility and cost-efficiency.
System Center 2012 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Azure and SQL Server 2012 are key solutions that deliver against our Cloud OS vision to provide you with a modern platform to address your top IT challenges.
Today’s applications need a modern platform that enables IT to manage all datacentre resources across multiple clouds, supports apps that scale dynamically, unlocks insights on data anywhere and enables you to securely deliver a personalised experience to any device anywhere.
Microsoft’s cloud approach delivers a consistent and comprehensive set of capabilities via Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012, Windows Azure and SQL Server 2012, that will help you take advantage of the cloud on your terms, without fear of lock-in.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Investigate and learn how the Microsoft Cloud OS vision can positively benefit the way your entire organisation functions
- Understand the key tenants of the “transform the datacentre” and identify opportunities for your datacentre to evolve
- Find out what’s new in Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
- Interact with experts from Microsoft and our partners
- Learn out about our licensing options and early adopter customers.
The agenda will include the following sessions:
- 09:30-09:45 - What’s The Microsoft Cloud OS Story?
- 09:45-10:30 - What’s New in Windows Server 2012 (and R2)?
- 10:30-10:45 - BREAK
- 10:45-11:30 - What’s New in System Center 2012 SP1 (and R2)?
- 11:30-12:15 - What’s New in Windows Azure Infrastructure Services?
- 12:15-12:45 - LUNCH
- 12:45-13:00 - Licensing Overview, Customer References and Next Steps
Find a specialist Microsoft Partner. Our partner network can help you make the right choices at every step, from identifying the business case to deploying effectively. Find one using PinPoint. Click here
Free, online training. With almost 1 million IT Professionals already signed up, the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) offers free online training on the latest Microsoft technology. Click here
Download and try the products for free. If you would like to get hands-on with any of the other Microsoft Cloud OS technologies, here are links to download free evaluation versions of System Center 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows Azure and SQL Server 2012.