With MapPoint, it’s easy to visualise your business in a whole new way.
Gain better insight into your business:
- Create and view sales territories, evaluate performance by geography and analyse trends.
- Combine business data with demographics included in MapPoint to target potential customers and focus decisions.
- Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel, Access and Outlook, and SQL Server or other database sources.
- Insert maps into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and websites.
Developers can add locations with the MapPoint object model
Extend the value of your business solutions by adding mapping and routing to your applications:
- Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions (such as Fleet Tracking and Business Intelligence) that use maps, driving directions, data mapping and demographic data that comes with MapPoint.
- Import and map your data stored in Microsoft Office Excel, Access and Outlook, and any ODBC-compliant database or comma-delimited file.
- Include rich, detailed maps in your Office files; export key map information directly to Excel; and copy/paste or embed maps into other Office applications. Insert maps into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and websites.
Take advantage of more efficient routing, navigation and location tracking.
MapPoint helps you streamline your travel:
- Plan your journey on your PC and then print or share your route to your GPS devices.1
- Arrive on time with detailed directions – voice2 and text-prompted.
- Send point-of-interest and “business card” details such as addresses and phone numbers to your mobile device.3
- Drag-and-drop your route to avoid a road or area.
- Quickly find online listings and add them to a route.