Microsoft MapPoint Fleet 2013
MapPoint Fleet Can Help You:
- Extend your business. Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build solutions such as business intelligence and fleet tracking customised to your needs.
- Optimise journeys. Create routes and optimise stops, or plan journeys on your PC and then print, or share your route with a compatible GPS device.1
- Streamline travel. Optimise driver stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter routes.
- Arrive on time. Detailed driving directions help keep drivers on track. Missed turn? MapPoint reroutes the vehicle.1
New features include updated maps, a new look and 2.5 million points of interest.
To use MapPoint Fleet Edition, you need:
- Windows 7 with 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista® with 1 GB RAM, Windows Server® 2008 with 512MB RAM, or Windows XP® with 256MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Available hard disk space: 3.7 GB.
- For installation: high speed Internet access
- Super VGA (1024 X 768) or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse®, or a compatible pointing device.
Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible soundcard.
- Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook® required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2007 or Office Outlook 2010 required to use Send To as picture.
- Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features, which may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider; local and/or long-distance telephone call charges may apply.
- GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an Available USB port.
- Voice directions require a SAPI compliant test to speech engine.