TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By signing up to take part in the one-month free trial of two Lumia devices, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
1. Every trial pack will consist of two trial devices which are the Nokia Lumia 635 and Nokia Lumia 930. Both phones will come complete with the corresponding box and charger. The trial pack will also include one videopack, a SIM card cutter, 2 x SIM Card adapter trays, 2 x mini business guides and a personalised letter. These will all be sealed inside a Presentation box, that will be securely packaged inside a delivery box. Upon signing for the trial pack, your organisation takes responsibility for the whole package, and any damage to or loss of any of the elements may require payment to the value of the goods damaged or lost.
2. By signing up for the trial, you are giving Nokia UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobile Oy the right to use any quotes, survey information and data gained from your participation in the trial for promotional purposes that are deemed relevant to the trial you have signed up to.
3. Nokia UK Ltd will not sell your information to any 3rd parties, but may distribute this to relevant organisations as they see fit for related business opportunities.
4. The trial is designed to be for a period of 4 weeks (28 days), but Nokia UK Ltd reserve the right to extend or cut short any trial as they see fit.
5. Nokia UK Ltd have included a SIM card cutter with every trial pack, and whilst we have recommended that this is the best way to trial the two Lumia devices as it provides the most realistic trial of replacing your existing handset, the cutting of your SIM Card is your responsibility and Nokia UK Ltd will not be held liable for any damage caused or any business lost as a result of damage. If you have any concern with cutting your SIM Card, contact your Nokia UK Ltd account representative before cutting your SIM Card.
6. Using the devices for your business and personal purposes is at your own risk and Nokia UK Ltd shall not be liable for any damages arising out of your use of the device.
7. In the mini business guides provided as part of your trial pack, Nokia UK Ltd have recommended some of the best apps for business. Whilst this is a recommendation from Nokia UK Ltd, some of these apps are from 3rd parties, and Nokia UK Ltd takes no responsibility of any problems caused or business lost should these not work as intended. All other content in the mini business guides have been created to provide useful information to help with your business needs, but all content should be taken as recommendation. Nokia UK Ltd take no responsibility for any problems that occur from following the mini business guides recommendations.
8. By registering for the trial, you are not automatically guaranteed to be included in the trial. Nokia UK Ltd reserve the right to reject any signup application as they see fit and Nokia UK Ltd decision is final in all matters.
9. To be eligible to receive this trial in the first instance, Nokia UK Ltd have a number of qualifying criteria relating to company size, job title of the trial applicant, time from your business phone contract renewal, as well as the number of handsets in your organisation. If for any reason, you do not satisfactorily meet these criteria then, regretfully, Nokia UK Ltd will not send you a trial pack on this occasion.
10. Unless otherwise agreed, the trial is limited to one per organisation.
11. The organisation which you are representing and agreeing to trial the 2 devices on behalf of must also conform to the Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Bribery Act of 2010. If you are unsure of this policy, please go to justice.gov.uk/downloads/legislation/bribery-act-2010-guidance.pdf before agreeing to the trial.
12. At the end of the trial, if you wish to sign up for Lumia handsets for your business you may be able to keep the handsets from your trial, but Nokia UK Ltd reserve the right to insist upon collection of the devices in any exceptional circumstances. At the end of the trial you will have to return the Lumia devices in working condition to Nokia UK Ltd. Nokia UK Ltd will contact you before the end of the trial to arrange a date for collection of the devices and pack. If you are unable to arrange a suitable date and time, it is your responsibility to return the devices. Devices need to be returned to The Great Barn, East Hendred, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 8JY. If you fail to return the devices within 15 working days from the end of the trial, Nokia UK Ltd may charge you the SIM-free list price of the device at the time the trial started.
13. If you would not like to sign up to Lumia handsets at the end of your trial, you will be responsible for packaging the phones in the original packaging, and preparing the trial pack for collection at a mutually agreed date within two working weeks of the end
of the trial.
14. Nokia UK Ltd hereby disclaims any implied warranties with regards to the devices and this programme and Nokia UK Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive cost, damages or expense of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, howsoever arising under or in connection with this trial.