To listen to the radio through the phone speakers:
- Plug in your wired headset (it acts as the FM radio antenna).
- Open up the FM Radio by tapping the Music+Video tile on the Start screen.
- Swipe to Collection (or zune), and tap radio.
- Select and hold the station number, and select switch to speaker or switch to headset.
- Your Windows Phone 8 needs the Lumia Amber (8.0.10328.78 or greater) to enable the FM radio.
- The Nokia Lumia 620, 810 and 928 do not have the hardware required for FM radio.
- The FM Radio in Lumia 610 does not support loudspeaker.