No. You can only change font size for messages in your device. To do so, select Menu > Messages (or Messaging) >Message settings (or More>Message settings) >Font size (or General settings >Font size).
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- How do I switch on and personalise a profile on my Nokia phone?
- I want caller to leave a message if I do not answer for any reason. How can I do that?
- How many members can be added to one contact group or distribution list in my Nokia device?
- How many contact groups or distribution lists can be created on my Nokia device?