- Check that the keypad is not locked.
- Make sure that all keys are responding correctly when they are pressed. In some cases, a key may get stuck and freeze the whole keypad.
- Try removing and replacing the covers (if your phone supports that feature). Check that the power and side keys on the cover are properly aligned (e.g. pushed out) to their respective positions to have a proper tactile feel when pressing the keys.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email