- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Check if the issue occurs when you activate the speaker of the phone or with the wired headset.
- Check if you can recover the issue by switching your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- My phone feels warm
- My Bluetooth connection does not work
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password