No, you can only connect your phone to your PC as a modem with Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver. However, your phone may have other ways to sync your mails, contacts, or calendar entries. On some high-end Nokia Asha/S40 phones you can, for example, use Mail for Exchange or add your Nokia account to your phone.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email
- I cannot hear through my headset