You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to transfer your music on your PC to your phone. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your music between your phone and PC.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email
- I cannot hear through my headset